ZS Associates is a global leader in sales and marketing consulting, outsourcing, technology and software. With more than 2,000 professionals in 20 offices around the world, ZS Associates is noted for its strong presence in the pharmaceutical and health care industries, yet our work has expanded into selected other industries.
Roles for undergraduate students and PhD students
ZS Associates offers two positions to undergraduate and PhD students: Business Associates (BAs) and Business Analytics Associates (BAAs), both of which leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems for our clients and project teams, gaining immediate responsibility for project deliverables.
BAs engage in developing customer insight, applying problem solving frameworks to client issues and supporting clients in change initiatives. More specifically, they:
- Design market research instruments (surveys, interviews, etc.).
- Integrate information to create insight into client issues.
- Leverage problem solving skills and frameworks to develop solutions.
BAAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas including modelling, simulation and optimization. More specifically, they:
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results.
- Simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real world results.
- Leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions.
We welcome applicants from all disciplines, however:
- BAs often have degrees in business, economics, marketing, physical or life sciences or statistics.
- BAAs often have degrees in engineering, operations research, mathematics, life science or economics.
Fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one additional language is highly desired as follows: Frankfurt (German); London (French/Spanish); Milan (Italian); Zurich (French/German); Asia (Mandarin/Japanese). We also have positions in the US and Canada.