We look for people who drive their own success. People who are high calibre, motivated, flexible and creative.
We want diverse thinking and perspectives as these make our business better. In return, we offer you the support and freedom to own your career.
Our business groups:
- Corporate and Asset Finance (Lending & Leasing)
- Commodities and Financial Markets (Sales & Trading)
- Macquarie Asset Management (Asset & Fund Management)
- Macquarie Capital (Investment Banking)
- Macquarie Securities Group (Cash Equities & Research)
Our support functions:
- Corporate Operations Group (Technology, Human Resources, Market Operations)
- Risk Management Group (Audit, Compliance, Credit Risk, Market Risk, Prudential & Capital Markets)
- Financial Management Group (Finance, Tax, Treasury)
Macquarie Group (Macquarie) is a leading provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services. Our culture is based on finding opportunities where we can create value for our clients. Founded in 1969, we employ more than 14,000 people in 28 countries. Our unique structure and management style gives our businesses operating freedom balanced by limits on risk and observance at the highest professional standards. This has been a key to Macquarie’s success.