When Booz & Company combined with PwC in 2014, a new kind of consulting firm was born – Strategy&. Together, PwC and Strategy& are building the world’s leading strategy-through-execution firm. We offer the best of both worlds: a proud 250-year consulting legacy and the opportunity to pioneer a new kind of consulting firm, one that’s disrupting the entire industry landscape. Our joint expertise means we’re uniquely placed to help industry leaders solve their toughest problems and seize their greatest opportunities, delivering them an unrivalled mix of capabilities to drive the value they’re looking for.
Our new Undergraduate and Master’s hires provide real impact on client assignments from day one. You’ll work with the best minds in the consulting business to develop and deliver pioneering practical strategies and M&A strategies. You’ll consult with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to success by thoroughly preparing for and conducting interviews, gathering required data, executing required analyses, and recommending approaches to address them.
We look for a rare combination of razor-sharp intellectual ability, commercial awareness, analytical skills, flexibility, teamwork and the confidence and credibility to present your opinions to senior clients.
Drive essential advantage for our clients, create exciting change for our industry and help us build something great. Join Strategy&.
The candidate will typically have:
- Minimum 2.1 degree expected (bachelors/masters) from any discipline
- Strong A levels (AAB and above) or equivalent
- Business work experience and internships
- International experience acquired through internships or study abroad is also desirable
- Leadership roles and extracurricular activities such as voluntary work, sporting attainment, musical accomplishment and entrepreneurial interests
- Effectiveness in the use of computer tools, e.g. Excel and PowerPoint are desirable
- Business-level fluency in English
- Additional languages desirable
- Deadline for completing your online application and uploading your CV with a cover letter is 6pm on 6 November 2014
- Deadline for completing online testing is 10 November 2014
- Your application will be held at this point and we’ll let you know the outcome of your application on 21 November 2014
- First round assessment events will be held in November and December 2014
- Second round assessment events will be held in December 2014
Be sure to follow all instructions carefully and completely. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.