Your drive and intelligence put you on the path to academic achievement. Now you’re ready to apply your knowledge and develop professionally. Become an Analyst at Charles River Associates, and you’ll work with and learn from some of the most-respected scholars, specialists, and industry experts in the world.
What do we do?
CRA is a leading global consulting firm that provides independent economic and financial analysis behind litigation matters, guides businesses through critical strategy and operational issues to become more profitable, and advises governments on the economic impact of policies and regulations. Our two main services – economic and management consulting – are delivered by practice groups that focus on specific areas of expertise or industries.
Our Transfer Pricing practice offers comprehensive, world-class consulting services to companies in all industries. Our professionals have been involved in case work in more than 20 countries. We have the perspective and diverse set of skills required to assist in every phase of the tax cycle, including planning, documentation, and tax valuation. We also provide audit defense and support in litigation and alternative dispute resolution, and are often engaged in cases with pivotal, high-stakes outcomes.
What does an Analyst do?
Analysts at CRA work closely with both junior and senior staff on project teams.
• Creation of financial models and detailed financial statement analyses in excel
• Reviewing and summarizing analyst reports, client documents, and industry trade press
• Conducting industry, market, and competitor research
• Assisting in the production and development of detailed reports with the presentation of findings
• Completed BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Spring/Summer 2016
• General accounting knowledge
• Proficient in excel modeling
• Demonstrated skills in economic and financial concepts, and quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English
• Italian language proficiency preferred
How to apply:
To be considered for the Analyst role, submit your resume, cover letter, AND unofficial transcript by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
The statements included in this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Charles River Associates is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AAE): Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled.