We have an opportunity for both graduates and postgraduates to join our thriving Engineering team in the Firm’s Brighton office. The role is to start immediately.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent academic ability – you must achieve, or have achieved, a 2.1 degree result or above in any Engineering, Electronics, Telecoms, Applied Mathematics, or Physics field
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex technical matters
- Ability to think laterally
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language to advise on technical and legal issues in understandable terms
- Strong organisational skills
What we offer
- a highly competitive salary and benefits package
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- A varied diet of work, so that your caseload covers a broad range of different legal and technical areas. You can find more information on a selection of our clients on our website.
- The opportunity to become a key part of our clients’ strategic planning
- Exceptional quality of training and support to help you qualify as a Chartered and European patent attorney
- A genuine interest in the fulfilment of your career as a patent attorney with us. As a market-leading firm, we will not only help you to enhance your technical ability, but also your commercial judgement and business development skills
- Direct partner mentoring and supervision, and ongoing support from senior colleagues and other trainees
We are one of the largest patent and trade mark private practices with office presence across the UK and in Munich. The Firm has a strong “family feel” and can attribute much of its success to the internal support and training provided, along with the organic growth of our client base.
The Firm’s Engineering, Physical Sciences & Electronics department currently comprises:
- 14 Partners;
- 1 Consultant;
- 12 Associates;
- 22 Technical Assistants.
Wish to apply?
If you think you have the right qualifications, technical skills, and ambition we would like to hear from you!