HGF Limited is one of the fastest growing, full service intellectual property firms in the UK and currently has opportunities for graduates to train and qualify as Chartered Patent Attorneys within its prestigious Electronics Group.
There are several opportunities within our Glasgow, York, Sheffield and Manchester offices, working in teams of qualified Electronics Patent Attorneys. This is an intellectually demanding, rigorous profession where the work is fascinating, the profession highly regarded and the legal qualifications lengthy and tough. HGF provides fully supported training leading to Chartered Patent Attorney qualifications.
Competitive salary, increasing significantly with qualification, plus bonus and excellent benefits, including pension and 25 days holiday.
The people HGF are seeking will:
- have at least a 2:1 in an electronics, telecommunications, engineering, computer science or electronic engineering discipline;
- have A level maths and physics;
- have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- be socially confident and flexible in attitude and approach;
- be able to operate in an intellectually demanding and often pressured environment;
- be team players.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to email your CV with a letter stating why you want to become a Patent Attorney to our HR team. Please confirm your preferred location along with the reference TPElec.