Each year we recruit graduates to undertake a three year training contract in order to become a Chartered Accountant. Training is undertaken with a leading training provider which consists of periods of block release to attend courses with exams being spread over the three year period.
You will need to be prepared to study in your own time too to make sure that you get the most from your studies and achieve exam success.
A training contract with Kreston Reeves is the key to a secure future. In return for your hard work and study in early years, we can promise diverse and fascinating training which adds up to the ideal head-start in life you deserve plus a friendly, proactive environment and a fair financial return for your labours. Our approach to professional development is a two way collaborative responsibility. We expect you to take the initiative for directing your career and we will help you achieve your goals in terms of professional satisfaction, career progression and personal development. What makes Kreston Reeves unique is that we offer a life long career, based on meritocracy.
We will aim to ensure that you are given opportunities to develop a broad range of accountancy and management skills if you can meet our criteria.
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time and task management skills
- Ability to deal with people
- Prepared to work hard both practically and academically
- Self driven and highly motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely well presented
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner
Our recruitment process consists of 4 stages:
- CV/Application sift
- Completion of online tests – Numerical, Verbal and Logical
- Half day Assessment Centre which consists of an Interview, Group Exercise, In-tray exercise and opportunity to meet with current students
- Second interview – 10 minute presentation to a panel then interview with the panel