A training contract with Reeves is the key to a secure future. In return for your hard work and study in early years, we can promise diverse and fascinating training which adds up to the ideal head-start in life you deserve plus a friendly, proactive environment and a fair financial return for your labours. Our approach to professional development is two way, collaborative responsibility. We expect you to take satisfaction, career progression and professional development.
We offer a training programme that allows you to gain experience in all areas of accountancy, exposing you to a variety of clients and work.
If these challenges sound like the exciting professional life and recognition you have envisioned for yourself and fit the following qualification criteria and personal qualities, then we welcome you to the global resources and cutting-edge technology of Reeves.
We invest over £60,000 in every trainee over the course of their three year training contract, we are naturally picky about the sort of people we invite to our Assessment Centres. We have set the following criteria:
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree, any discipline considered, however preference would be given to those with relevant degrees.
- A minimum of 300 UCAS points (excluding AS levels).
- A least 3 A Levels at minimum Grade B (preferably including Business Studies, Economics or Mathematics).
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time and task management skills
- Ability to deal with people
- Prepared to work hard both practically and academically
- Self driven and highly motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely well presented
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner
It is essential you are aware of the amount of commitment we look for in you and what the professional exams actually involve. We recommend you look at the syllabus which you can find on the ICAEW website before you apply to us.
We look for excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, it is essential to be able to communicate with all types of clients and the people you will work with.
It is essential you can demonstrate an understanding of the economic environment at interview.
Our recruitment process consists of 4 stages:
- CV/Application sift
- Completion of online tests – Numerical and Verbal
- ½ day Assessment Centre
- Second interview – 10 minute presentation to a panel then interview with the panel