We recruit trainee chartered accountants each year across our regional office network. As a trainee at Saffery Champness, you will be supported by our dedicated training team who will monitor your progress throughout your studies. We also use first-class tuition centres, alongside our own internally developed technical training programmes, to help you prepare for your examinations. Gaining a variety of experiences in a range of business environments is of vital importance, and we provide this through on-the-job training. You will work in teams of varying sizes and from day one you will be given your own areas of responsibility. The variety of our client base means that you will receive comprehensive exposure to all aspects of the services we provide. You could deal with a private client on one day, and an entertainment business the next. At Saffery Champness we are a large enough firm for you to work on more weighty assignments, yet small enough for you to achieve recognition and make rapid progress.
What we offer:
- High quality training and development;
- Varied work experience/early responsibility from the beginning of your career;
- A structured development programme;
- Excellent career progression;
- A competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work in specialist markets such as private clients;
- A friendly and supportive working environment;
- Access to senior management/partners;
- The opportunity to be rewarded for hard work – if you are ambitious and want to succeed, you can;
- Bi-annual reviews in April and October each year, with opportunities for salary progression;
- Good long-term career prospects;
- The opportunity to work in a team of all round business advisers, not just a team of auditors.