Open to students from all degree disciplines, in the first year of a three-year degree or the second year of a four-year degree, this three-day programme is designed to give you an in-depth introduction to our company including Global Banking and Markets, Global Private Banking and Global Asset Management.
Held in our Canary Wharf headquarters, you’ll receive a detailed overview of key businesses. As well as a tour of the trading floor, you will take part in interactive learning sessions and enjoy a number of networking opportunities. What’s more, as a Spring Intern, you will have the opportunity to be fast-tracked to the final stage assessment centre for a 2016 Penultimate Year Internship.
To be considered for the programme, you will:
- Be a first year student on a three-year course, or a second year student if you are taking a four-year course (any discipline is acceptable)
- Have 320 UCAS points or equivalent (excluding General Studies)
- Have a grade B or above in both Mathematics and English at GCSE or equivalent
- We are entirely open to all backgrounds, however, there is a requirement for applicants to demonstrate their motivation/business focus/understanding of the Banking industry
- European language fluency is desired but not essential
- Be available from April 7th for 4 days to complete the programme