As a Software Engineer you will contribute to the evolutionary development of advanced analytics and decision support software across all aspects of the development lifecycle.
This is a varied role – from enhancing and refactoring software architecture and developing new components, to working on completely new products along with participation in wider technical continuous improvement activities. This is all done within small agile teams that collaboratively contribute to the effective delivery of quality software.
As a minimum when applying you should meet our entry criteria:
- 2:1 Degree expected and 300 UCAS points (across 3 ‘A’ levels or equivalent)
- Degree in a Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical or analytic discipline with a reasonable understanding of Mathematics is required.
It would also be an advantage to possess the following skills:
- Experienced in the breadth of the software development lifecycle, with the flexibility to work from architecture decisions to system level testing
- Experience of writing software in an object oriented mainstream language (C#, C++, Java)
- Appreciation of current and emerging technologies
- Appreciation of algorithm and software performance.
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.