If you want to work in business, we’re the best place to start your career. We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we advise some of the most successful organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses. We tackle lots of different issues for loads of different organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses. We help with big deals and big changes to their structures and businesses. We advise them on tax. We make sure they’re getting the most out of their IT. We help them plan ahead to manage risk, make sure they’re sustainable, and profitable. Everything to do with measuring, protecting and enhancing what matters most to our clients.
Earn while you learn
Make the most of your good A-Levels, or equivalent academic achievement, by starting work straight away on our School or College leaver programme in Transaction Services in Deals. You’ll earn a competitive salary while you study towards a professional qualification. You’ll be part of a team, working on client projects, which means you’ll be learning on the job, building the in-depth business knowledge you’ll need to progress through our business. And this is just the beginning of building your career with us – after your first 2 years of training, there’s plenty of opportunity for to progress and/or complete further qualifications.
What you’d do in Deals
Our teams in Deals guide clients through major deals, organisational changes and strategic decisions. We help them to manage a wide range of particular financial situations, both good and bad. Our Transactions Services team helps clients through the process of valuing and buying or selling, in much the same way you’d do with a house or car, to make sure the right price is being paid and everything runs smoothly.
Our offer to you…
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Support to gain a professional qualification.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary. You’ll also have a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring to us
- A UCAS tariff of at least 280 (or equivalent)
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.