If you want to work in business, we’re the best place to start your career. We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we advise some of the most successful organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses. We tackle lots of different issues for loads of different organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses. We help with big deals and big changes to their structures and businesses. We advise them on tax. We make sure they’re getting the most out of their IT. We help them plan ahead to manage risk, make sure they’re sustainable, and profitable. Everything to do with measuring, protecting and enhancing what matters most to our clients.
Earn while you learn
Make the most of your good A-Levels, or equivalent academic achievement, by starting work straight away on one of our School and College leaver programmes in Consulting. You’ll earn a competitive salary while you study towards a professional qualification. You’ll be part of a team, supporting our client or internal projects, which means you’ll be learning on the job, building the in-depth business knowledge you’ll need to progress through our business.
What you’d do in Consulting
Management Consulting helps some of the world’s most significant organisations become even more effective quickly. We support them to improve the way they operate; accelerate their growth; reduce their costs; manage their risks; develop their talent and change the way they do business. In doing so, we focus on their agendas and the big issues they need to deal with, both today and in the future.
The Consulting team delivers practical, insightful advice, helping our clients get straight to the heart of the big business issues. Like what can make a brand so successful that customers will pay a premium and keep coming back? We help clients look at things in new ways, identify where they need to focus and make changes where they should.
Our offer to you…
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Support to gain a professional qualification.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary. You’ll also have a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring to us
- A UCAS tariff of at least 280 (or equivalent)
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.