Our risk and compliance team works to protect and enhance our company’s value. We provide support and guidance across our business, to help it understand and manage its risks, opportunities and regulatory requirements.
We need people with strong analytical skills and a passion for problem solving. Risk interns need to build relationships and communicate effectively, whatever the situation. You’ll need the desire to collaborate too, so you can make the most of your strengths.
During your ten-week internship, you’ll get hands‑on experience working with colleagues across our business. Working on live projects, your input will have real business impact. You’ll also set stretching goals for yourself to achieve. You’ll be supported from day one, with a great network of other interns and graduates ready to help you.
Other aspects of the internship programme include:
- An induction programme – get to know your peers
- Shared learning with a ten-week development programme
- A team charity challenge supporting our communities
- Support with accommodation, if you’re planning on relocating to Edinburgh
- Duration: Ten-week programme
- Development: Structured mini development programme to complement your on –the-job learning
- Entry requirements: All our internships require you to be on track for a First or 2:1 degree at undergraduate level, and that you’re in your penultimate year at university
All our internships are paid at the UK Living Wage