Our People & Operations Excellence Practice works with organisations to help them develop the fresh thinking, insight and advice our Clients look for to attract, organise, motivate and develop the right people and build high performing HR functions. Without having the right talented people, organised in the right way, businesses cannot deliver on their promises – a fact leaders increasingly recognise. But this understanding comes just as developing global markets and significant changes intensify competition for the best people. Our expert teams bring a rich understanding of people and how they behave, clear analysis grounded in our extensive research and bold ideas backed by practical experience. Our Operational Excellence Team work on major projects with clients in both the public and private sector to deliver improved operational performance, enabling them to deliver on their customer promise every time, at the lowest possible cost.
The practice is growing and has driven some of the most exciting work that the consulting industry has seen for many years across both the public and private sector. Some examples are:
- BP: we brought together the right team to improve shared services and deliver a performance improvement of 74% in just 14 months. We also developed their internal Talent Capability around the globe (Australia, China, USA, Azherbijan and the UK) to the BP Global HR community.
- SABMiller: we helped our client produce exceptional results by developing a global network of business partners in countries their entire international operations in Africa, Australasia, Europe and Latin America.
- BAE Systems UK: we designed the Leading for Total Performance programme, giving 800 managers the skills they need to lead and manage change and deliver exceptional results for the business.
- Defence Equipment and Supply: we are helping transform into a ‘match fit’ organisation by working with their HR team to develop a compelling and meaningful HR strategy.
- The Highways Agency: we help them transition to a new government-owned company. This required developing an Engagement Strategy and helping them to align their HR policies with the needs of the new Company.
- Jaguar Land Rover: we supported the rollout a new global sales planning process, leading the change management work and helping them to build the right organisational capability.
- Submarine Operating Centre: we worked on the design and delivery of a high potential leadership programme to equip senior leaders to transition into senior civil service roles. We also developed a new Learning and Development strategy.
As a Graduate Analyst in our People & Operations Excellence Practice you will:
- Collaborate with experienced and talented colleagues to deliver creative solutions.
- Work with clients on ground breaking projects early on in your career.
- Manage project plans to achieve tight deadlines and document client requirements.
- Assist with research, analysis, and manipulation of complex data.
- Develop and deliver compelling client presentations.
- Enjoy challenging and rewarding work that is always developing and evolving to satisfy client needs.
- Learn and develop professionally with every project.
This role is based in London but you will often work on client site side-by-side with our clients across the UK. There may also be some opportunities to work internationally.
We are looking for Analysts to start in March or September 2015.
To be considered you should have a minimum of 300 UCAS points (or equivalent) and be on track for, or have already secured, a strong 2:1 in any discipline (HR or business management would be highly desirable).
Relevant industry experience will also be an advantage – areas include business design, change management and people management.
Applicants must already have the unconditional right to live and work in the UK.