- Solid academic history.
- Either studying for or Level 4 qualified
- Good pension and investment knowledge
- Microsoft Office in particular Word and Excel and strong numeracy and statistical skills
- Comfortable with taking responsibility for a task and managing multiple cases simultaneously
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands and meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication including good analytical skills.
- Responsible and flexible attitude to work.
- Self motivated a good team player and the ability to work without supervision.
- Experience in working in a professional practice environment desirable though not essential.
- Solid experience in writing suitability reports in line with Financial Conduct Authority guidelines.
- Experience in providing advisers with detailed complex technical information and draft suitability reports and prepare financial plans.
- Able to manage adviser workloads including expectations and provide clear updates on their cases
- Ensuring all client files remain compliant
- Responsibility for preparing client meeting packs for on goings reviews and making sure all the information to deliver the client proposition is undertaken
- Excellent IT skills, preferably with a good working knowledge of Platforms, Intelligent Office, Voyant, Analytics and Defacto
- Assist the team and administration department where appropriate