What will I do?
This role will give you a good insight into what happens in a complex consulting environment. If you are looking for a varied placement that allows you to use your initiative then this is the position for you. You will gain exposure to all aspects of the organisation design aspects of our Retirement Administration business. It is a great opportunity to work with senior consultants and to add value to their new projects.
As a member of the Organisational Development team you will support the work to optimise the Retirement Administration operating model. You will assist the team to help define and deliver the cultural change and process innovation required to achieve the vision, mission and strategic objectives. You will be responsible for engaging with staff to cultivate an environment which inspires and supports continuous improvement.
You will assist in a wide range of tasks including creating presentations and reports for the leadership teams, formatting and editing documents, drafting communications to employees and analysing employee performance data. Whilst working as part of a larger team you will also have the opportunity to work independently and to focus on the business areas that you enjoy the most.
What will I need?
• A minimum of 300 UCAS obtained in 3 subjects and a minimum 2.2 honours degree in any degree discipline.
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Ability to work in a team with rapidly changing priorities and demands
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• An ability to work to tight deadlines
Benefits of working at Mercer
Mercer is a leading global provider of talent, health retirement and investments advice and services with over 19000 employees in over 40 countries worldwide. Our clients include over 60% of the FTSE 100 and a significant proportion of the Fortune 500.
Working for a global organisation you’ll get all the entitlements that you’d expect including a competitive salary, a pension and access to a huge range of online learning courses. However you’ll also;
• Work as part of a friendly and supportive team culture
• Gain exposure to a diverse and rapidly changing industry
• Have access to subsidised restaurant facilities
• And much more!