Join us in our Belfast office’s Google Hive on Friday 17 June 2016, for the opportunity to get to know PwC NI’s Technology teams and find out more about the innovative work we are doing for clients at a global reach.
Get the low-down on the work our Tech staff are passionate about and get answers to any questions you might have. Find out how you can join us in 2017 through a:
- Graduate job
- 11 month business placement
- Summer internship
- Women in business – shadow week
You’ll discover why PwC is the first choice for a career; why students have voted us number one in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for 12 years running and why, right from day one, you’ll feel part of something special.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning.
- To be part of an inclusive culture. Nobody works on their own. We’re supportive and collaborative.
- Working in a changing world, which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- To be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring us
- On track for or achieved a 2.1 degree or above (or equivalent) in any subject, or
- Achieved a 2.2 degree coupled with at least a Merit classified STEM related Masters
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 12 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
There’s no application deadline but we’d advise you to apply as early as possible.