We are very proud of our Management Training Programme, consistently recruiting high calibre graduates who fit with our culture and values.
Alliance Trust is most definitely a people business. As an investment and savings business, employees, clients and shareholders are key to our success. We hope that our trainees enjoy what they do and, in doing so, make a positive contribution to the organisation.
Our Management Training Programme is a rotational programme, based from our headquarters in Dundee with the opportunity to spend time in our Edinburgh and London offices. It has been specifically designed to provide trainees with an overview and understanding of the whole business.
Over a two year fixed-term period, trainees will experience four placements within the business such as, Investments, Sales & Marketing, Change & IT, Compliance & Risk as well as our Platform Proposition and even working with the CEO and Investor Relations areas.
Throughout the programme trainees are supported by Alliance Trust to gain valuable industry specific qualifications in addition to receiving individual training which will be tailored to suit their existing skill set as well as working to development them in line with their individual career goals.
Who we are looking for
- Consistently high record of academic achievement
- A minimum of recent 2:1 in any degree discipline. Applications from Masters or PhD students are also welcome
- Personal qualities and experience outside of university life are as important and highly regarded by Alliance Trust
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Discretionary Performance Cash Bonus
- Employee Self Invested Personal Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Share Ownership Plan
- Life Assurance
- SMART Benefits