Our Corporate Finance department offers advisory services for mergers and acquisitions (M&A),primary equity capital markets (ECM) transactions and balance sheet restructuring, combining the expertise across 9 sector groups with a focused international approach.
Working as an intern within Corporate Finance, your role will include:
– Financial analysis and valuation by developing quantitative models
– Preparing presentations and information in the origination and execution framework for transactions
– Actively participating in the transaction process
– Exposure to a wide range of clients and projects
– Assisting in conducting industry research and analysis
– Preparing pitch books, presentations and memorandums
– Coordinating with professional parties and/or the Stock Exchange on working progress controlling
– Performing due diligence, reviewing and analysing results of due diligence exercises
– Monitoring the progress of the listing / transaction process.
We’re looking for the candidates with the following:
– Strong academic record, ideally in Finance, Economics, Accountancy, Financial Analysis, Valuation or Corporate Strategy
– Previous internship experience in Corporate Finance or M&A. Any experience in credit analysis or private equity would be useful
– High level of technical skills in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
– Strong modelling and quantitative skills
– Excellent presentation, communication and written skills
– Good at building relationships
– Analytical thinking and strong attention to detail
– Ability to work within a team and autonomously
– Fluency in English, another European language is a plus
Please do not apply more than 4 months before your available start date. We do not recruit in advance for our internship opportunities. Our long term internship programme is recruited on a rolling basis therefore as soon as we have an opportunity available we will be in contact.