On our Long Term Internship programme you will be allocated to a specific desk allowing you the chance to work on real projects, become part of the team and gain a real insight into the role.
Traders generate revenues for the bank. Working in the fast-paced environment of the trading floor, you must be knowledgeable about your area of the markets and be able to rapidly weigh up risks and returns in order to identify opportunities and determine the best strategies and prices.
The work you could be involved in varies depending on the desk you join. As well as learning about the products and different areas within the bank, your work on a Trading desk during the internship could include:
– Maintaining trade reconciliations
– Investigating and solving breaks
– Inputting and reconciling all trades
– Learning to price swaps, options and derivatives
– Risk analysis
– Developing statistical tools and applications
We’re looking for candidates with:
– Fluency in English, another European language is a plus
– Ideally a Finance, Engineering or Maths or Econometrics background
– Previous relevant work experience
– Programming skills such as C++ are a plus
– Good team working skills and highly motivated
Please do not apply more than 4 months before your available start date. We do not recruit in advance for our internship opportunities. Our long term internship programme is recruited on a rolling basis therefore as soon as we have an opportunity available we will be in contact.