We are currently looking for Junior Consultants to join London office in 2016.
As a Junior Consultant, your work will add value to your project team right from the start. Typically, you will be exposed to a wide range of projects, from which you will gain a broad range of industrial and functional experience.
Main responsibilities of Junior Consultant include:
- Preparing and participating in workshops with clients from various industries
- Performing market research and data analysis
- Preparing presentations
- Preparing financial analysis and cash flow modeling, building complex models, executing broad ranging data gathering tasks and prioritising approach with limited guidance.
- Leading face-to-face and telephone interviews
- Developing ideas for slides, structuring the problems in a logical manner and producing the appropriate analyses
- Excellent academic results
- Ability to conduct quantitative analysis with large data sets
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to summarize and present data efficiently
- Excellent communication skills
London office has a challenging, friendly and supportive working environment with a strong international element in our work. People who fit most easily with our culture are bright, pro-active, hard working, unpretentious, confident, personable and have a sense of humour. Candidates should be on target for a first or upper second class result in their undergraduate degree. Strong emphasis is placed on analytical skills and that the candidate is a well-rounded team player.