We are currently looking for Junior Consultants to join the London office in 2017.
As a Junior Consultant, your work will add value to your project team right from the start. Typically, you will be exposed to a wide range of projects, from which you will gain a broad range of industrial and functional experience.
Main responsibilities of Junior Consultant include:
- Preparing and participating in workshops with clients from various industries
- Performing market research and data analysis
- Preparing presentations
- Preparing financial analysis and cash flow modeling, building complex models, executing broad ranging data gathering tasks and prioritising approach with limited guidance.
- Leading face-to-face and telephone interviews
- Developing ideas for slides, structuring the problems in a logical manner and producing the appropriate analyses
- Excellent academic results
- Ability to conduct quantitative analysis with large data sets
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to summarize and present data efficiently
- Excellent communication skills
London office has a challenging, friendly and supportive working environment with a strong international element in our work. People who fit most easily with our culture are bright, pro-active, hard working, unpretentious, confident, personable and have a sense of humour. Candidates should hold a first or upper second class result in their undergraduate degree. Strong emphasis is placed on analytical skills and that the candidate is a well-rounded team player.
Closing date is midnight on Friday 11 November, 2016. Applicants will be contacted after the deadline to be informed of the outcome.
First round interviews will take place in the London office on Saturday 26 November 2016. Final round interviews to take place week of 28 November 2016.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter.