We are actively looking to recruit a very talented graduate to work in our dynamic IT team based out of our HQ in Woking, Surrey. This is a brand new role in a growing business and we will help our next IT Graduate learn the business and learn key skills along the way in a successful future with Menzies.
Our next Graduate will learn all about answering helpdesk calls; logging of helpdesk calls via Spice-works ticketing system; responding to helpdesk emails; determining the level of response required; and escalating problems where appropriate.
Other key area’s of learning:
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To allocate more complex call to the Senior IT Support Colleagues as necessary.
- To update the end user and ensure all relevant parties are kept in the loop at all times.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries, take ownership of problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected.
- To allocate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member.
- Dealing with maintenance, upgrades and minor repairs to IT kit
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
- Knowledge of MS SQL databases and reporting services
- Experience of programming using visual basic to create enhancements to existing and future requirements.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- A team player is essential.
- Previous Helpdesk (telephone support) experience desirable though not essential.
- Understanding/Experience with using and troubleshooting MS Office within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
The type of support will vary and can be unpredictable, therefore, it is important to maintain a flexible approach and be able to handle a multitude of queries establishing the relevant priorities and needs of the internal customer base, be these queries of hardware or software nature and via phone or remote control.
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our next IT Graduate then click the apply button below.