PA Consulting Group has enriched its risk and resilience offering by acquiring 7Safe, a leading provider of information security, computer forensics and education services. The acquisition complements PA’s well-established cyber security expertise and experience.
From world-leading energy firms to major government departments, we help organisations to improve security, reduce risk and improve resilience across their business. We offer a comprehensive, end-to-end service unmatched in the cyber security industry
• To support electronic discovery projects, forensically collect data and conduct basic forensic tasks, including data recovery.
• To work with fellow consultants and management personnel, as well as with lawyers and corporate clients.
• To support on-going and future electronic discovery matters including online document review and data processing.
• Responsibility for the quality of client deliverables, assisting with business development, and supporting sales and marketing efforts.
• To network with members of industry trade associations and other groups of interest.
• To maintain and enforce the current, established processes and procedures that are appropriate to the rol.
• To produce forensic images of exhibits and property under investigation and to provide the correct paperwork necessary for a contemporaneous record of the investigation.
• To attend client’s sites to acquire forensic images of electronic data.
• To manage and support projects throughout the entire eDiscovery process as outlined in the EDRM
• To support eDiscovery clients in the Relativity and Nexidia review platforms
• To process data using the NUIX processing tool
• Maintain awareness of developments in technology, legislation and techniques
• Manage own projects and provide support for others.
• Communicate the progress and any issues of all assignments
• Support the sales and marketing team’s efforts when requested, by assisting with sales calls to corporate security managers, legal teams and litigation support firms.
• To deliver training in eDiscovery services
• You will have a degree in Computer Forensics, Computer Science or similar related discipline with either:
a. an awareness of eDiscovery and litigation support and of products including, Nuix and Relativity with experience with forensics tools such as Encase, FTK and Helix and an understanding of and adherence to ACPO guidelines and forensic principles; or
b. knowledge and experience of Database architecture, DB Administration with SQL scripting an advantage
You will also have:
• Knowledge and experience with the following operating systems: Windows, Macintosh, Linux or UNIX, and DOS
• An understanding of hardware and software troubleshooting
• An awareness of electronic mail systems, such as Exchange, Lotus Notes and GroupWise
• An ability to support multiple projects in an organised and efficient manner
• An ability to interact with other staff and clients, in person or by phone and to maintain confidentiality
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills and the ability to respond to demanding situations
• A proven track record of working well under pressure while maintaining a professional image and approach with challenging clients whilst meeting their expectations