The IT leader of today faces two main challenges. On the one hand, there is a constant need to reduce costs and increase efficiency, while at the same time, improve the quality of IT services to the overall business. But there is also a more long-term, strategic mission – to provide the innovation that will bolster the company’s competitive position in the marketplace. The IT Advisory practice helps the CIO achieve these goals. Our work with clients from across sectors and geographies focuses on:
- Developing integrated business and IT architectures
- Building IT capability for the digital age
As an Analyst in our Information Technology Advisory Practice you will:
- Collaborate with experienced and talented colleagues to deliver creative solutions
- Work with clients on ground breaking projects early on in your career
- Engage with senior clients
- Research industry trends
- Manage project workloads to achieve tight deadlines and document client requirements
- Assist with research, analysis, and manipulation of complex data
- Develop and deliver compelling client presentations
- Enjoy challenging and rewarding work that is always developing and evolving to satisfy client needs
- Learn and develop professionally with every project
- Be supported in taking ownership and responsibility for specific aspects of the project
- Develop through market leading training at our brand new dedicated training centre
- Obtain professional qualifications in your area of interest.
Based in London – with travel opportunities and often working on client site side-by-side with our clients.
Start date – March 2015 or September 2015 – flexible
To be considered you should have a minimum of 300 UCAS points (or equivalent) and be on track for, or have already secured, a strong 2:1 preferably in an IT-related degree.
Applicants must already have the unconditional right to live and work in the UK.