If you are thinking about a career in accountancy this could be for you.
Join Kreston Reeves and over 18 months obtain a Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business.
CFAB provides the key business skills that can help advance your business and finance career.
The qualification consists of the same six modules as the first stage of the ICAEW’s world leading qualification, the ACA.
We offer a training programme that allows you to gain experience in all areas of accountancy, exposing you to a variety of clients and work, totally funded by Reeves.
You will need to be prepared to study in your own time too to make sure that you get the most from your studies and achieve exam success.
Our approach to professional development is two way, collaborative responsibility. We expect you to take satisfaction, career progression and professional development.
We will aim to ensure that you are given opportunities to develop a broad range of accountancy and management skills if you can meet our criteria.
3 A Level passes, at minimum grade B, preferably including Maths or Business Studies
5 GCSE passes, including Maths and English Language, all at minimum grade A
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time and task management skills
- Ability to deal with people
- Prepared to work hard both practically and academically
- Self driven and highly motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely well presented
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner
Our recruitment process consists of 3 stages:
- CV/Application sift
- ½ day Assessment Centre which consists of an Interview, Group Exercise, numerical and verbal tests and an opportunity to meet with current students
- Second interview – with two Managers