Apply now to join us as a Higher Apprentice this year!
If you want to work in business, we’re the best place to start your career. As we know that your career is just that. Yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. And opportunities are at the heart of what we do.
Our offer to you…
• To be part of the world’s leading professional services network and enjoy the benefits that come with that.
• Work directly with big name clients where you’ll get to grips with the value they’re looking for by getting into the detail.
• Provide an environment where you’ll be able to explore new opportunities, to help you grow and find your niche.
• Give you access to be best learning and development around. Enjoy a structured career programme, with many career paths involving study towards a professional qualification.
Earn while you learn
Make the most of your good A-Levels, or equivalent academic achievement, by starting work straight away. On one of our Higher Apprenticeships in Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory or Tax, you’ll earn a competitive salary while you study towards a professional qualification. You’ll be part of a team, working on client projects, which means you’ll be learning on the job, building the in-depth business knowledge you’ll need to progress through our business.
You can find out more information about our apprenticeship opportunities for school and college leavers and more about the firm by attending one of our Career Information Days. We’ll be running them all year at our offices UK-wide.
Find out more at www.pwc.com/uk/schools
What you need to bring to us
Your intellect, willingness to learn, ability to build relationships, put yourself in others’ shoes, while always making a positive impact with our clients and each other.
• A UCAS tariff of at least 280 (or equivalent) to join Assurance, Consulting or Financial Advisory
• Or a UCAS tariff of at least 240 (or equivalent) to join Tax.
Apply now to join us in Autumn 2013. Take the opportunity of a lifetime.