Looking for a fulfilling career? One that can have a wider impact on society? At Grant Thornton, that’s precisely what we offer. A career where you can have your ideas implemented. Your opinions heard. Your contributions valued. Not just by your colleagues, but by coveted clients. And the opportunity to inspire changes that can be felt wider than our business, helping us achieve our bold and ambitious vision of shaping a vibrant economy for the UK and beyond. It’s a compelling mix. So bring your passion, ambitions and inspiration, and together let’s make it happen.
Working with businesses of all shapes and sizes, we’re a team that’s growing fast.
Getting involved with interesting and dynamic parts of the business cycle, we help organisations to start up, expand or begin a new chapter. At the heart of our clients’ business strategy, we provide innovative solutions that unlock growth. Which means our business advisers have lots of responsibility.
As a graduate in advisory you’ll join us on a three year programme to become a professionally qualified business adviser.
What you’ll be doing:
- you’ll work as part of a team to provide advice and insights at different stages of the corporate lifecycle
- you’ll spend a lot of your time analysing the numbers to gain a greater understanding behind the organisations you’re working with, which you’ll use to give them the type of advice they’ll need to help them achieve their business goals
- you’ll spend much of your time doing your research around the clients you’re working with including spending time on-site trying to understand their business
- you’ll study towards becoming professionally qualified so that you have the technical expertise and insight to advise our clients
Who we’re looking for:
- You should share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect & Responsibility
- Independent thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge or be challenged
- Always striving to grow yourself, you should be driven to succeed with the ability to see tasks through to the end and remain agile, even when things don’t go to plan
- Passionate about supporting, advising and helping all kinds of businesses achieve their potential.
- Able to analyse the numbers and back them up with strategic advice, you must be a great relationship builder who can inspire everyone around you with your energy and ideas.
- You should also work well with others and take ownership of the part you play.
We have a flexible approach to academic requirements. We consider academic achievements, but your strengths, motivations and connection with us and our values are more important. We’re looking for people with a broad range of interests and experiences.
We fill roles as we receive applications and expect to fill the majority of our roles by the end of April 2018. Final year undergraduate students or anyone with a degree can apply. We encourage applications from all degree disciplines.
At Grant Thornton, we are committed to creating a working environment where all colleagues are treated equally, where differences are understood and respected, and everyone feels valued and able to perform at their best. This is our aspiration.