What we do
We help our clients create the value they want, from public and private companies, to governments and charities. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We recognise that to bring value to our clients, we need to provide the best advice around technological innovation as it’s so critical to our clients’ growth. If you’re passionate about technology, you’ll get expert training and the opportunity to specialise in a sought-after discipline
In the last few years, ‘Big Data’ and ‘Analytics’ have appeared as top priority issues for executives. We’re helping our clients rise to the challenge of analysing big and complex data sets with agility, trust and a customer-centric focus. We’ve learnt that data analytics only has the power to transform an organisation when the technical disciplines of data collection, cleansing, algorithm building and visualisation, are combined with deep industry knowledge and understanding. To support our strategic aims, we are offering work placements for candidates that are currently studying towards a bachelor’s degree or above in a Data Analytics discipline. What’s key is that you have the potential to develop the specialist skills we need during your placement and the passion to support our clients in this fast moving area.
Graduate work placements
As well as soaking up complex business information, you’ll boost your commercial awareness, interpersonal skills, and self-confidence. You’ll also develop a genuine understanding of what we do and how we do it, but even more important, you’ll discover whether PwC and the type of work you could take on with us are right for you.
If you’re serious about exploring a career in professional services then join us on our graduate work placement. If you do well, you could be offered a graduate job.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary. You’ll also have a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 11 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.