We are offering new and recent graduates an exciting opportunity to join a rotational training programme covering the global financial services landscape. Successful candidates will join FIS Watford office and complete placements across our sales, operations and delivery business lines – supporting a variety of projects and solving complex business issues to deliver innovative solutions and strategies for our global clients.
You will play an integral role in supporting our business lines and key responsibilities will include:
- Working with account managers to review services and discuss future opportunities on major client accounts
- Assisting the pre-sales team on Request For Information (RFI) and Request For Proposal (RFP) responses
- Liaising with the marketing department and providing the link between Sales and Marketing
- Creating business presentation material, sales collateral and documentation for the sales team.
- Project management – regular reporting on key project deliverables
- Client and stakeholder management
- Benefit tracking, including working with Finance to ensure alignment between the business and Finance
- Business governance and processes – collaborating with different business lines to continuously improve internal operations/related processes and provide any recommendations in this framework.
- Management of project/activity deliverables
- Delivery governance – process improvements, through feedback with key delivery stakeholders
- Assisting to resolve any issues with the design that are highlighted by the testing team
- Developing process maps and functional documentation for FIS’ core products.
- During your placements, you can expect to develop, strengthen and expand your skills through collaborative training in an environment where your experiences and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Who are we looking for?
Enthusiastic individuals with excellent problem-solving, analytical and communication skills:
- Predicted or achieved a 2:1
- Have an interest in finance and technology
- Looking to be challenged
- Creative and innovative thinking
- A high degree of attention to quality, detail and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Seeking to develop a successful career at a global leader of software and technology.
So if you appreciate the advantages of working with highly talented individuals and thrive in a culture that values teamwork, individual entrepreneurship, personal accountability and excellence, you will fit right into our working environment!