What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society. Providing decision makers with information they can trust and giving investors confidence. Our high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable.
What you’d do
You’ll get to work closely with the best in industry, finance and government in the UK and abroad, bringing fresh insights and motivation to the problems they face. Our clients might want us to help them enter new markets; address the challenges created by organisational change; or draw up a sustainability strategy that aligns their commercial objectives with broader environmental and social concerns. Whatever each project involves, you’ll get a real sense of achievement from boosting clients’ performance in a number of different ways, delivering benefits they can measure and a standard of service that’s second to none.
If you’re talented, determined and serious about a career in business, Consulting can offer you a great start. You could join us in Economics Consulting, Management Consulting, or Sustainability & Climate Change Consulting. Or, join Strategy& and work in Strategy Consulting.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary. You’ll also have a personally tailored benefits package.
- To be part of an inclusive culture. Nobody works on their own. We’re supportive and collaborative.
- Working in a changing world, which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- To be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring us
- Economics Consulting needs: 2:1 in an Economics-related undergraduate degree and a 340 UCAS tariff, or 240 but achieved/on track for a 1st class degree.
- Management Consulting needs: 2:1 in any degree subject*
- Strategy& Consulting needs: 2:1 in any degree subject and at least a 340 UCAS tariff
- Sustainability & Climate Change Consulting needs: A Sustainability-related Master’s (e.g. Environmental Science/Economics or Development Studies).
- Technology Consulting needs: 2:1 in any degree subject*
*Some areas have further requirements. Please check our website for details.
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 12 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.