What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society. Providing decision makers with information they can trust and giving investors confidence. Our high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable.
Our role impacts everyone’s lives. From auditing local councils to make sure budgets are being spent wisely and for the benefit of the community, through to auditing the financial results of the UK’s leading businesses. Or providing Assurance to online banking and retailers that they have the right controls in place to protect their customers’ money and data.
It’s work that matters. It matters for businesses, governments and society at large. And as a result of legislative and regulatory change, as well as the constantly evolving needs of our clients, tendering activity in the audit market is significantly increasing. These changes make it a fast-paced and varied career. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the profession.
Join Assurance and you could find yourself involved in:
Financial Audit, Public Services, Risk Assurance or our Assurance & Consulting shared scheme and you’ll work with a variety of clients in all. You’ll be part of the team working with FTSE 100 companies, as well as thousands of smaller organisations and public sector organisations. As we work in many different industries , you’ll also be able to gain specific industry experience.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning.
- To be part of an inclusive culture. Nobody works on their own. We’re supportive and collaborative.
- Working in a changing world, which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- To be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 12 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.