FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, in areas of retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and employs more than 55,000 people worldwide!
Our size, the quality of our staff, our diverse global locations and myriad areas of expertise all create an exciting place to work, learn, develop and build a successful career!
The Securities Finance business
FIS provides reliable and trusted solutions for all aspects of securities finance and related businesses. We help a broad range of participants address their stock borrowing and lending, repo, synthetic finance, collateral management and prime finance requirements, all from a financial technology approach utilizing our existing and ever evolving technology stack to create an advantage for our clients.
We are offering graduates an exciting opportunity to join our Securities Finance division, based in Surrey.
You will join an experienced team ultimately focused on providing a managed service for our clients. This includes managing incidents, issues and as experience is gained, change work.
Primarily focused on supporting our client deployments across a business and technical delivery footprint, our hosted and managed clients expect a high level of service for their production environments.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the client delivery of service
- Technical assistance on our products
- Functional support of the business process
- Ability to identify and fix errors when they occur and suggest, develop and deploy solutions
Who are we looking for?
- We are seeking technically minded, motivated individuals with problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic and looking to be challenged!
- Studied a technical discipline, computer science, mathematics, sciences, engineering
- Aspiring to develop a successful career with a leading financial technology company!
Training & Development:
Your development is important to us and we will support your learning needs with a robust Programme of online, classroom and on-the-job training.
Upon joining FIS, you will attend the core graduate training week designed to provide you with an overview of how our organisation is structured, our technology and the markets we serve. Additionally, you will attend training sessions focused on professional skills that you will build on throughout your career.
What are we offering?
- A supportive team to help with your development
- A client facing environment, working with top tier financial institutions
- A range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
- Study support towards professional qualifications that relate directly to your role