Your career in IT MANAGEMENT CONSULTING could start here…
… If you are a graduate with ambition and drive, are a creative and analytical problem-solver and a clear and concise communicator who can establish credibility quickly with people whatever their professional background.
PA Consulting Group (PA) is different from other management consultancies; we are a firm of inventors, innovators and industry professionals. As a leading developer of innovative solutions we design and deliver agile solutions using a variety of cutting edge technologies.
We offer a bespoke graduate training programme and a meritocratic environment where you own and shape your work and future. We place less emphasis on hierarchy and more on treating you as a valued individual.
Our Information Technology Delivery Practice is growing and has driven some of the most exciting work that the consulting industry has seen for many years:
• Google: We worked with Google to launch an award-winning global real-time music game – JAM. Within hours of launch, Jam with Chrome spread rapidly through blogs and the global media and has since won a number of awards
• MET Office: We co-designed the new Met Office Cloud based homepage which allows weather enthusiasts to record their own information. Our untraditional thinking has allowed this service to be a great success and it now has 100 million data observations and users in 150 countries … including Antarctica.
• NHS: Played a key role in the design and deliver of NHS Choices, a public portal used by over 14 million users a month
As a User Experience / Digital Strategy Analyst in our Information Technology Delivery Practice you will work across both public and private sector clients
• Do you want to tackle big pictures rather than churn out wireframes?
• Do you want to work with Clients rather than for them?
• Do you want to work in an environment where the website is not the be all and end all of digital?
At PA you will have that opportunity to work on:
• Ground breaking new digital products fit for the connected world
• Design and delivery of the next generation intranet
• Social Media paradigms
• User Centric Design tools
At PA we are focussed on conceiving, designing and delivery smart innovative solutions for complex industry issues across sectors and work closely with our clients and their users to achieve that. We are a leading partner on the Google Cloud Platform Program, an Amazon Solution Provider and a Microsoft Silver Partner.
NB: To be considered you should have a minimum of 300 UCAS points (or equivalent) and expect a 1st or 2:1 degree in an IT/Business related subject. Some work experience in this field is desirable but not essential.
Interested? Then find out more here and online…
PA Consulting Group (PA) is different from other management consultancies; we are a firm of inventors, innovators and industry professionals.
We bring together the right team – unconstrained by conventional thinking we deliver exceptional results with a lasting impact. We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s objectives, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status. PA operates offices in many different countries and seeks to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets, each able to contribute in unique ways. This diversity engenders a richer, more creative environment – one in which our people develop and clients are served better. Diversity therefore makes us a stronger company; it is something we value and continue to enhance.
Watch us in action online:
For this role, we prefer to receive applications by 31 December 2013
To apply please visit http://www.paconsulting.com/Careers/ , select ‘Campus Recruitment’ and submit your CV and covering letter to role no 3318