The Global Outsourcing trainee role will primarily involve working closely with, and supporting senior members within the team, and assisting in the timely delivery of services. You will be responsible for delivering independent reviews of annual service charge expenditure and the provision of outsourced services to a variety of clients.
Responsibility to Client/User Departments
• Preparation of Accountant’s Reports for a large number of properties managed by our clients, leading players in the property management sector;
• Undertaking independent reviews of annual expenditure, similar in nature to an audit;
• Resolution of queries arising during the review process;
• Providing a point of contact for the client;
• Assisting in providing outsourced accounting services to other clients; and
• Preparation of statutory accounts for other clients of the firm.
• Prepared to travel within the UK including occasional overnight stays;
• Act as a responsible representative of the firm in all dealings with the client;
• Identify and understand client needs, communicating and agreeing these with manager;
• Plan, execute and finalise accounting work, working directly with the client under manager supervision;
• Rigorous project and financial management on all accounting work.
Responsibility to Other Members of Staff
• Day to day contact with all members of the team and wider firm so that strong working relationships are developed;
• Acting as a responsible member of the team, providing support, development and guidance to other members of the team;
• Actively seeking self-development feedback;
• Producing work for manager review which requires little further input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified.
280 UCAS Points or equivalent- Excluding General Studies
Grade B and above in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent