Our London-based Fund Solutions team is one of largest and most experienced Fund of Fund investment management teams within the UK. Individual roles are split across fund research, portfolio management and quantitative analysis. They also work closely with our other investment teams and external fund management groups.
From day one you’ll be supporting the team’s objectives – helping you to develop from graduate to analyst. This will be through working closely with analysts and portfolio managers – helping them to review our existing holdings, as well as researching, identifying and recommending new ones. You’ll also support how we refine and shape our investment process. Throughout the programme you will develop disciplined investment decision making capabilities and the confidence to represent the Fund Solutions Team and it’s capabilities to both internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll gain an understanding of a range of different asset classes, and skills in fund research, analysis and investment decision making. You will work collaboratively to ensure shared information, decision making and dialogue. From day one you will be given the opportunity to support the achievement of the team’s wider goals and objectives and be given high levels of accountability.
There’s also excellent support throughout, including study support for industry-recognised qualifications – the Investment Management Certificate (IMC) and the Chartered Financial Analyst programme.
As well as a minimum 2:1 degree, we are looking for people who are able to demonstrate the following:
- A genuine interest & enthusiasm in Investment Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly numerate and literate
- A team worker; who is supportive of colleagues and is willing to share ideas and listen to others
- Disciplined, with strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to produce high quality work, to agreed process and timelines
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances without loss of focus
- Forward looking with a desire to continually improve both individually and to support the team’s development of its working practices and processes
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.