The Technology Full-time Analyst Program is offered in London, Budapest and Glasgow. Analysts will be pre-placed to a department within Technology and, upon completion of the training program, they will join a technology team that best matches their skills and interests.
Analysts join in February or August. Depending on their technical skills, graduates attend either the Application Development or the Infrastructure Engineering track of the training program. This 15-week global program includes an orientation to the Firm, intensive technology training and an introduction to proprietary technologies, and culminates with a four-week group project. The Program allows graduates to build a strong network among their peers and build the comprehensive skills required to prepare them for a full-time role and a long-term career.
Based on their skills, Analysts will be matched to available projects within a Development or Infrastructure team:
- Development Teams: Our development teams design, develop and maintain applications used by our business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyse requirements. They make system design decisions, evaluate, integrate and develop necessary software, and then test and deploy applications to production. Developing high-performing, low-latency electronic trading systems and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities are just some of the projects available for developers.
- Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure-facing teams develop cutting-edge systems to run our business. Our engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for the Firm’s trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications. Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant and developing a client reporting delivery system.
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
- You hold or are pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related technology / science / engineering discipline.
- You have outstanding academic achievements and a minimum 2.1 honours degree (United Kingdom) or equivalent.
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#.
- You have operating system knowledge (Windows or Unix).
- You have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
- You have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a demonstrated interest in technology.
APPLICATION PROCESS & DEADLINES
Candidates must apply online.
- Budapest deadlines are 11 December (February intake) and 10 June (August intake).
- London deadlines are 31 October (February intake) and 6 December (August intake).
- Glasgow deadline is 13 December.
Although application deadlines are in place, candidates are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis.