If you want to go to university but also know you’re interested in accountancy, the PwC Flying Start degree programmes offer the best of both worlds.
What we do
We help our clients create the value they want, from public and private companies, to governments and charities. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
You’ll be part of the team that gets to grips with every aspect of clients’ activities, understanding their business to identify where our high-quality audit can add insight and value. It’s critical work that enhances corporate governance and plays an important role in ensuring the reliability and relevance of business information.
What you’d do
You’d get a traditional university experience as a full-time student, alongside paid work placements with our Assurance practice during term time, and exposure to our world-class clients.
On the four-year course you’ll gain a degree and complete most of the ICAEW exams, giving you a flying start to becoming an ICAEW Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales).
You could even secure a graduate job with us – all while still at university.
You could choose to join:
Henley Business School at the University of Reading – BA (Hons) Accounting & Business (UCAS code NN41)
Newcastle Business School at Newcastle University – BA (Hons) Business Accounting & Finance degree (UCAS code NN14)
Nottingham University Business School – BSc Accountancy (UCAS code N410)
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary during your placements.
What you need to bring
- A UCAS tariff of at least 340 (or equivalent)
- A strong application through UCAS
Please note: your application is through UCAS and other requirements may apply.
Please check the university’s website for full details.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.