PA’s Financial Services Practice has grown over the last decade, as instability in financial services has become the new norm and organisations search for ways to both survive and thrive. We work side-by-side with our clients and challenge convention to produce exceptional results with lasting impact.
Our work is focussed in Insurance, Capital Markets and Banking, working as a trusted advisor helping clients drive business value from their key initiatives. From mass regulatory transformation in insurance, to market infrastructure changes in capital markets, to increasing consumer demands in banking, we have been involved in some of the most exciting work that the consulting industry has seen for many years.
We are proud of the work that we do for our clients and have ambitions to grow further, to help us do this we are looking for exceptional, driven, graduates to become a part of our team and work alongside our consultants to deliver value for our clients.
As an Analyst in our Financial Services Practice you will:
- You will be working as part of a talented team to deliver value to clients from the start of your career.
- At times you will be required to manipulate complex data sets to derive insights for our clients.
- You will be expected to conduct research and analysis to form hypothesis and solutions.
- Working as part of a team to develop and deliver compelling client presentations.
- You will be exposed to some of the toughest challenges that our clients face working on projects to deliver business change.
- We have offices in London and Edinburgh and you will spend a large proportion of your time working at our client’s offices.
We are looking for an Analyst to start in March 2015 or September 2015.
In order to be successful you will need the following skills;
- A good level of numeracy; as part of your role you will be required to manipulate data to gain insights and come up with solutions for our clients. It is important that you feel comfortable doing this.
- Problem solving; we help our clients deliver solutions to their most challenging issues, to do this you need to be able to solve problems creatively.
- Influencing; you will be working with clients from early on in your career, at times you will need to be able to convince them that yours is the correct course of action.
- Good levels of written and verbal communication; in order to work effectively you will need to be able to convey complex ideas in a way that people can understand.
- Ability to work as part of a team; we deliver value through leveraging our collective experience; you will need to work collaboratively with our consultants and also with our clients to achieve results.
You should have a minimum of 300 UCAS points (or equivalent) and be on track for, or have already secured a 2:1 in a relevant degree discipline (for example Economics).