The European component of our Finance function is run out of our London office in the heart of the City, overlooking the Thames.
Interns will gain hands-on experience within our Finance function and career-building mentorship. Every year we recruit successful applicants into our London office for many of our teams within Finance. There are opportunities in many areas to suit the interests of driven and focused students.
Learning in the real world
As a Summer Intern you will be placed within a key area of our Finance function, providing valuable insights into how a major international investment bank works, as well as giving you the experience you need to kick-start your career.
Learning from experience
During the course of the programme, Summer Interns are given various projects to complete which may include:
- Key research for new initiatives
- Market analysis
- Assist with presentations
- Developing and editing reports for senior management
- Supporting the area that keeps the firm functioning at industry-leading levels
Providing a solid understanding
You will receive mid and end-of-summer reviews as well as constructive feedback from your business manager throughout your placement.
The programme also features a Speaker Series – regular information sessions given by our leading market professionals as well as trading simulation activities. There are also several educational and social events throughout the programme.
Great care and resources have been devoted to ensure that at the end of the programme you have a solid understanding of the elements necessary for a successful career in the Finance function.
- Minimum 2:1 predicted degree classification in a quantitative, accounting or finance-related subject
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Awareness of global economic issues and a genuine interest in the international financial markets