As a Equity Derivatives Sales Intern you will have the opportunity to dive into the most advanced area of financial markets: Derivatives. Our people are ambitious, focused and self motivated individuals with strong minds, ready to rise to a professional challenge.
Corporates & Markets is the investment banking arm of Commerzbank. We provide a high level of expertise and offer a wide spectrum of investment opportunities to our clients worldwide [Private Banks, Wealth Managers], such as notes and certificates, equities, commodities, fixed income, etc.
You will work proactively marketing ideas and selling to professional clients such as banks, asset managers and financial intermediaries, all financial products across equity, fixed income, bonds, derivatives and other types of structured notes. You will also identify new business opportunities and obtain the required tools to execute your sales strategies.
- Currently studying towards a Masters degree in finance, business
administration, economics or financial mathematics or graduated within the past 12 months
- Expected to or have achieved a minimum 2.1 UK bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 320 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- Fluent in English, Hebrew and at least one additional language required
- Basic knowledge and interest in derivative products and global capital markets
- Excellent analytical and communication skills