Our 2016 Easter Internship will take place in our Southampton office from 04-06 April 2016.
Applications must be received by 29 January 2016.
What you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to gain invaluable experience and knowledge of what could be your future career.
- Obtaining real insight into intellectual property law by working with our team, including partners.
- Understanding the career advantages that you will have within our firm.
What you will need:
- To be a motivated electronics, engineering, physics, IT or telecoms undergraduate.
- A desire to want to gain a real perspective of what life as a patent attorney involves.
- To want to use your technical ability in offering the very best service to clients.