Joining our 12 month Graduate Programme in either London or Frankfurt will give you the training and support you require to become successful in your new role at Commerzbank. The programme is designed for recent Graduates and you must therefore have graduated within the past 12 months.
The Graduate Programme begins with 5 weeks of product and technical training in London. Here, you will participate in technical courses, workshops, e-learning and case studies designed to provide you with a comprehensive knowledge of the various areas within the world of investment banking.
The training will also give you the opportunity to meet other talented people from various countries, enabling you to start building your own network. Our Graduate Programme is your chance to experience what international business is all about.
We are recruiting Graduates for the following positions:
- Sales, Trading, Structuring within the Fixed Income & Currencies and the Equity Markets & Commodities businesses
- Corporate Finance
- Market Risk
- Corporate Banking
- C&M Chief Operating Office
Profile of the applicants we are looking for:
- candidates must hold or confidently expect to achieve at least 2:1 honours degree, or equivalent, in any discipline
- have obtained at least 320 UCAS points or equivalent
- have obtained Maths GCSE, or equivalent at Grade A or B
- be fluent in English (and German for roles in Germany) and ideally another foreign language
- demonstrate an interest in the financial markets regardless of degree discipline
- graduation should not be longer than 12 months ago (no long-term professional experience)
- experience abroad (exchange semester or internship) beneficial
Candidates should possess an analytical mindset, being able to quickly understand and analyse complex topics and extract the key messages. Applicants should be proactive, highly motivated and an ambitious team player. Candidates must also have excellent communication and presentation skills, be self confident and able to work under high pressure.
Start date: August 2013 or earlier. Online applications only.