As a trainee in the Transaction Services (TS) department you will be required to work closely with, and support senior members within the team and assist in the timely delivery of services, most notably due diligence. You will gain understanding and experience in the field of corporate finance for both buy-side and sell-side work, involving public and private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses. You will also have the opportunity to develop a knowledge and understanding of a variety of different sectors.
Business Area Overview
• Support advisory projects on both buy-side and sell-side.
• Support the corporate finance team in the performance of ‘hands on’ field work.
• Prepare reports, information memoranda and documents using Word and PowerPoint
• Prepare financial models using Excel
• Deliver high quality working papers and reports to specified deadlines.
• Provide clients with value-adding recommendations for improvements in processes and controls.
• Support sales and marketing activities.
• Seek and take action on feedback.
2:1 degree in any discipline
280 UCAS Points or equivalent, excluding General Studies
Grade B or above in GCSE Maths and English