What we do
We help our clients create the value they want, from public and private companies, to governments and charities. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them
What you’d do
On Consulting summer internships you’ll experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You could join us in Management Consulting, Economics Consulting or Sustainability and Climate Change*. Or, join Strategy& and work in Strategy Consulting. You’ll get to work closely with the best in industry, finance and government in the UK and abroad, bringing fresh insights and motivation to the problems they face. Our clients might want us to help them enter new markets; address the challenges created by organisational change; or draw up a sustainability strategy that aligns their commercial objectives with broader environmental and social concerns.
If you’re in your penultimate year, build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists for eight weeks during the summer. You could also be in the final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate degree place confirmed. Either way, you could go back to university with a graduate job offer.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary during your internship.
What you need to bring us
Economics Consulting needs: 2:1 in an Economics-related Undergraduate degree and a 340 UCAS tariff, or 240 but achieved/on track for a 1st class degree.
Management Consulting needs: 2:1 in any degree subject and no UCAS tariff.
Strategy Consulting needs: 2:1 in any degree subject and at least a 340 UCAS tariff.
Sustainability & Climate Change Consulting needs: A Sustainability-related Master’s
(e.g. Environmental Science/Economics or Development Studies).
Technology Consulting needs: 2:1 in any degree subject and no UCAS tariff.
**Some areas have further requirements. Please check our website for details.
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 12 years and number one for Employer of Choice in Consulting.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.