CRA’ s Life Sciences practice helps pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical devices companies achieve optimum performance across key aspects of their business including innovation, commercial success, organization, and reputation, all for the long-term benefit of patients, clinicians, employees, and shareholders. We work with life sciences businesses directly as well as with their legal counsel, industry associations, government organizations, and advocacy groups.
The Life Sciences practice brings clarity and solutions to complex challenges. Clients turn to us when they need to make the right decision, implement it the right way, and secure buy-in from key stakeholders. Their trust in us is rooted in our emphatic focus on clients and specifically there hands-on life sciences experience, in-depth sector knowledge, from R&D to market entry and beyond and strong academic credentials in science, economics, and business.
The CRA life sciences team operates from offices across the United States and Europe to provide insights on global issues and local market knowledge as well as ease of access for our clients.
The Consulting Associate, under direction of senior project managers, conducts analysis, designs and executes primary and secondary research, communicates and interprets results (verbally and in writing), and contributes to client deliverables. The Consulting Associate will also develop and use skills in client interaction, project management, and presentation.
- Candidates for this position must have a good first degree and a postgraduate qualification (MSc/MPhil or PhD/DPhil) in economics or a science-related discipline with little or no relevant experience.
- Strong interest in or knowledge or life sciences
- Demonstrated skills in economic and financial concepts, and quantitative and qualitative analysis methods
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Presentation and project management skills
- High level of initiative and responsibility
- Performs and draws significant conclusions from complex research and analyses with minimal supervision
- Understands and communicates project context
- Interfaces directly with junior and mid-level client contacts with minimal supervision
- Participates in and contributes to client meetings and presentations
- Develops, with minimal guidance, well-structured, logical written materials
- Demonstrates an understanding of the overall economics of consulting
- Participates in training new staff brought onto the project team and assist Analysts and Associates with difficulties encountered in their work
- Pursues appropriate training or research to enhance individual skills and industry knowledge
- Contributes to business development efforts.
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking ‘Apply Now’ below.