Booz & Company can offer you a career with diverse and challenging assignments, engaging colleagues, unmatched opportunities for professional growth and achievement, and the satisfaction that comes from helping clients solve their most critical issues.
Our consultants use their strategic business consulting skills to work with clients through all stages of strategy-based transformation projects:
- provide support on client assignments that help to develop a strategy and then refocus an organisation on making that strategy a reality
- consult with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to clients’ strategic and operating success by thoroughly preparing for and conducting interviews, gathering required data, executing required analyses, identifying issues and problems, and recommending approaches to address them, testing quality of data and reconciling data across sources, presenting facts and evidence in meetings and serving as an effective support resource to the team in client meetings.
A blend of talents and skills is required of successful Consultant candidates, including intellectual ability, strong analytical skills, imagination and creativity, judgment and maturity, curiosity, ability to work in a team environment, high energy level, professional integrity, and demonstrated leadership.
The Consultant candidate will typically have:
- Minimum 2.1 degree expected (bachelors/masters) from any discipline
- Excellent A Levels (min AAB or equivalent)
- Business work experience and internships
- Leadership roles and extracurricular activities such as voluntary work, – sporting attainment, musical accomplishment and entrepreneurial interests
- International experience acquired through internships or study abroad
- Effectiveness in the use of computer tools, e.g., spreadsheets, databases and power point
- Business-level fluency in English. Additional languages desirable.
For your application to be considered you must submit a CV & Covering Letter. If your information is incomplete we will be unable to consider your application.