What we do
We help our clients create the value they want, from public and private companies, to governments and charities. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
On our 11 month Client Marketing placement you’ll join our Client Market Development (CMD) department. CMD is a large, fast-paced team cover a wide range of critical business activities within PwC; from event management, corporate hospitality, research, strategic marketing (proposition development and campaigns), through to business development, proposal support and key account management. We’re focussed on supporting the development and implementation of our market strategy – specifically, driving revenue growth, enhancing relationships and networks, and therefore creating a distinctive brand experience.
Work on real projects, learn about our business and get exposure to a prestigious client list. You’ll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on everyday projects. So you’ll get a good insight into working life at PwC. Our 11-month work placements start in August and are available at offices across the UK.
What you’d do
This placement will give you hands-on experience within an organisation that has marketing and business development at the core of its strategy. It will be challenging, exciting, fast-paced and most of all, rewarding.
- Provide support to deliver market and business development campaigns across multiple channels.
- Provide support on the best practice approach to marketing campaigns as defined by the team and strive to uphold our quality and brand standards.
- Collect and analyse short and long-term return on investment metrics on specific campaigns and track resulting client opportunities.
- Demonstrate active use of CRM system (Iris) to support business development activities, including recording notable client opportunities and actively contributing to the management information for clients.
- Proactively seek to learn about new channels to market and brings innovative new ideas of how we can engage with our audiences and stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Senior Managers and Managers to execute campaigns in line with timeframes and agreed budgets.
- Work effectively and in collaboration with executives in other parts of the client and market development function to deliver a client-focused outcome.
- Bring curiosity and challenge so that key campaigns are continuously improved.
The nature of the role also provides opportunities to develop other “soft skills” highly valued by employers such as teamwork, leadership and influencing skills amongst others.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary. You’ll also have a personally tailored benefits package.
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 11 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.