What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
Assurance – You’ll be part of the team that gets to grips with every aspect of clients’ activities, understanding their business to identify where our high-quality audit can add insight and value. It’s critical work that enhances corporate governance and plays an important role in ensuring the reliability and relevance of business information.
Join Assurance and you could find yourself involved in:
Financial Audit, Public Services, Risk Assurance or our Assurance & Consulting shared scheme and you’ll work with a variety of clients in all. You’ll be part of the team working with FTSE 100 companies, as well as thousands of smaller organisations and public sector organisations. As we work in many different industries , you’ll also be able to gain specific industry experience.
Work on real projects, learn about our business and get exposure to a prestigious client list. You’ll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on everyday projects. So you’ll get a good insight into working life at PwC. Our 11-month work placements start in September and are available at offices across the UK. You will sit a selection of professional accounting exams and get well on your way to becoming an ICAEW Chartered Accountant (ACA). You could leave with a graduate job offer and you’d then come back into a second year role to us, a year ahead of your peers.
What you’d do
You’ll do the same work and benefit from the same training as our first-year graduate recruits, contributing to a range of client projects as part of a highly skilled team. The work can be intense at times – but you’ll have plenty of fun, not forgetting competitive rewards, along the way.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning.
- Support to gain a professional qualification – study towards becoming a Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants, England and Wales (ICAEW) or the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS).
- To be part of an inclusive culture. Nobody works on their own. We’re supportive and collaborative.
- Working in a changing world, which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- To be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 12 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.